Skip to content
Smart AZ Minerals

The Amazing Health Benefits of Magnesium

Home /blogs /The Amazing Health Benefits of Magnesium
The Amazing Health Benefits of Magnesium

July 14, 2021

The Amazing Health Benefits of Magnesium

Magnesium is present in roughly 300 of the body's daily functions and is the fourth most abundant material in the human body. It is a natural healing remedy that can aid in nerve function and everyday stress and is often called the "anti-stress mineral." However, normal diets can struggle to provide enough of it, even in those with particularly healthy eating habits. You need magnesium to function, and there are a number of amazing benefits it has for you. 

This mineral, which can be purchased as a liquid mineral supplement from Smart A-Z Minerals, a mineral water company, is important for hundreds of biochemical reactions. 60% percent of magnesium found in the body exists in bone, and the other 40% is found in muscles, soft tissues, and blood. Every single cell contains magnesium, so you can imagine how detrimental it can be if you do not have enough—this mineral aids in energy creation, protein formulation, gene maintenance, and muscle movement.

It can also help those with type 2 diabetes. Insulin resistance is a leading cause of type 2 diabetes, and by getting enough magnesium, your body can better fight off the resistance to it. High levels of insulin are followed by insulin resistance, and you can easily lose it much quicker. There are studies that show magnesium may be able to reduce insulin resistance and lower blood sugar levels even in those with normal blood levels. 

Magnesium is safe and easily accessible. The recommended daily intake is no more than 420 mg in a day for men and no more than 320 mg in a day for women. Foods like spinach, almonds, quinoa, salmon, and avocados are rich sources for it, but if your levels are still low, talk to your doctor about incorporating our magnesium liquid mineral supplement into your diet. 

our products

Most Popular




Take charge of your health today

Sign up today for a chance to avail deals and promos, we don’t spam! Just the good stuff.

Thank you for subscribing.

woman with hands up in the air
Smart AZ Minerals

Smart A-Z Minerals is determined to provide healthy and safe ionic minerals for our customers. We will use only the highest quality minerals and ultra clean bottling practices in production of our products. We aim to produce cellular available minerals with consistently accurate mineral levels that are pure and clean.

Copyright 2024. Smart AZ Mineral LLC.