Articles RSS



The Amazing Health Benefits of Magnesium

Magnesium is present in roughly 300 of the body's daily functions and is the fourth most abundant material in the human body. It is a natural healing remedy that can aid in nerve function and everyday stress and is often called the "anti-stress mineral." However, normal diets can struggle to provide enough of it, even in those with particularly healthy eating habits. You need magnesium to function, and there are a number of amazing benefits it has for you.  This mineral, which can be purchased as a liquid mineral supplement from Smart A-Z Minerals, a mineral water company, is important for hundreds of biochemical reactions. 60% percent of magnesium found in the body exists in bone, and the other 40%...

Continue reading



Maintaining Brain Health

  Maintaining brain health is extremely important for keeping a healthy life. The brain provides nutrients and minerals so that your body is always performing at optimal function. Dietary deficiency and a lack of brain health can lead to psychological conditions, age-related cognitive impairment, and even developmental disorders in younger people. Keeping your brain in good health is an important habit to sleep.  A great way to maintain a healthy brain is to get the appropriate amount of vitamins and minerals. Smart A-Z, a mineral water company, has a wide range of supplements beneficial for the brain and nerves, such as magnesium, copper, potassium, boron, and zinc. Each supplement comes with enough servings to provide a 90 day supply of...

Continue reading



Liquid Mineral Supplements, Mineral Water Company

From July 9 until July 23, Smart A-Z Potassium will be on sale for 20% off. Just use the code POTASSIUM20 when checking out! Potassium is essential for all life functions and provides health benefits for the heart, kidneys, and other organs. Low potassium levels are linked to heart diseases such as high blood pressure and strokes, and other conditions and diseases like arthritis, cancer, infertility, and some digestive issues. Deficiencies are the most common in people with physically demanding jobs, athletes, those with pre-existing heart conditions, those with Crohn's disease, eating disorders, and those who smoke. Incorporating potassium liquid mineral supplements into your diet can help prevent all of this if you have low levels of potassium.  Potassium can...

Continue reading



2 Surprising Causes of Hair Loss

It is no secret that our body needs to be properly fueled with the right vitamins and minerals, along with proper exercise and rest, but did you know the lack of this can lead to hair loss? Hair loss is common as people age, but people of any age can be impacted by hair loss due to poor nutrition and several other factors, including certain medications.  Diets that are too low in certain vitamins and minerals, like iron, can cause hair loss. If you are experiencing this, talk to your doctor - they may ask you to take a blood test to see if you have any kind of deficiency that may be the root cause. Otherwise, ensuring you have...

Continue reading



All About Osteoporosis (And How Minerals May Help)

Osteoporosis is a bone disease that happens when your body loses bone, does not make enough bone, or a combination of both. Bones are fragile and often break from falls and injuries, or in a more heightened case, from minor bumps. Bone with osteoporosis looks like a honeycomb, hence the name meaning porous bone. The honeycomb look is normal in bone, but the holes are much larger with this bone disease. These bones lose density and mass and can even have abnormal tissue structure.  Roughly 54 million people in the United States have osteoporosis, and it is estimated that one in four men and one in two women will develop it in their lifetime. Bone breaks are most common in...

Continue reading